QVS roots are solid and strong because its staff explores the diverse perspectives of learning, innovation, talent and nurturing. Each day the school buzzes with the excitement and energy of its staff that works collaboratively to enhance the potential of students.
When QVS welcomes a new member into its well knit family the focus is not only on the qualification and skills but also on honing their overall passion, attitude and level of ambition.
Any person who desires to enter the QVS world needs to internalize the purpose and importance of their role as a member and effective contributor to the overall success of QVS and its queens.
Current Vacancies (April 2015)
Invites applications from FEMALE candidates with excellent academic record and experience / background of English Medium Schools in the concerned subject for the following posts:
1. P.G.T. - Physics: Trained, Post Graduate in the subject.
2. T.G.T. - Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Nursery Co-ordinator: Trained, Post graduate / Hons. Graduate in the subject.
3. Counsellor - Post Graduate in Psychology: Preferable with background of Special Education.
4. P.R.T. - Math’s, Hindi, Classes I & II Physical Education: Trained, Hons. Graduate in the subject.
5. Librarian - B.Lib. From a recognized university.
6. Activity Teachers - Computer Science, Indian Dance, Western Dance, Art & Craft: Diploma/Degree in the subject.
7. Nursery Teacher - Graduate, Trained from recognized Institution.
8. Coaches - Yoga, Basket Ball, Theatre & Teakwondo: Certificate in the concerned Discipline
Note: Salary & Age as per Rules. Candidates qualifying through distance education need not apply.
Apply by the prescribed form available below within ten days.
>> Download Vacancy Form
Queen's Valley School
Sector - 8, Phase - I
Dwarka, New Delhi - 110077
Tel- (011)-25365145, 25365146,
Fax - (011)-25365147