QVS roots are solid and strong because its staff explores the diverse perspectives of learning, innovation, talent and nurturing. Each day the school buzzes with the excitement and energy of its staff that works collaboratively to enhance the potential of students.
When QVS welcomes a new member into its well knit family the focus is not only on the qualification and skills but also on honing their overall passion, attitude and level of ambition.
Any person who desires to enter the QVS world needs to internalize the purpose and importance of their role as a member and effective contributor to the overall success of QVS and its queens.
Current Vacancies (July 2014)
Walk in interview of FEMALE candidates possessing excellent academic record and experience/background of English Medium Schools for the following posts.
1. P.G.T. - Physics: Trained, Post-graduate in the subject.
2. P.R.T - English: Trained, Hons. Graduate in the subject.
3. Librarian: B.Lib./M.Lib. from a recognized university.
4. Nursery Teachers: Graduate, Trained from recognized Institution.
5. Lab. Attendant (M/F): Biology background with atleast one year experience.
6. Activity Teacher-Piano: (Trinity College Certification in the subject).
Note: Salary & Age as per Rules. Candidates qualifying through distance education need not apply.
Interested candidates who can join immediately should come for interview alongwith Bio-data and testimonials at 1.00 p.m. as per schedule given below:
- 03.07.2014 (Thursday): Physics, English & Librarian.
- 04.07.2014 (Friday): Nursery Teachers, Lab. Attendant & Activity Teacher.
>> Download Vacancy Form
Queen's Valley School
Sector - 8, Phase - I
Dwarka, New Delhi - 110077
Tel- (011)-25365145, 25365146,
Fax - (011)-25365147